For the group leadership project, our group chose to publish our tutorial using YouTube. We completed the project using many different tools, including Vyew, Google docs, Google Presentation, and iMovie. All these tools together were able to help us create a project that we all were able to access and edit when we needed to, and see changes that others had made.
During the development of the final product, it was imperative, and I feel we were successful due to the amount of communication my group had with one another. The chat feature in Google docs, as well as consistent communication via email made things go very smoothly. I did learn that it takes a long time to upload a video to YouTube. Lisa completed this portion of the project, and she said it took 6 hours to do. I had no idea it would take that long! I am also not very familiar with iMovie, but it produced a very polished product I feel. I would like to gain more experience with it in the future.
If I had to develop a similar product again, I might try to make it more interactive, allowing for the user to create the product as they go through the tutorial. I tend to learn best this way, and I think others would do well with it also.
All in all, I was very pleased with the outcome and efforts of this project. It isn't often that everyone in a group pulls his or her own weight, and I can honestly say this project was equal efforts of all of us.
See the Wiki Tutorial